Saturday, November 18, 2006

CDs for rent



A Tsutaya outlet is something I still have to see in Manila. It is where one can rent CDs, both foreign and Japanese; and the best part is that the foreign ones are mostly Japanese issues, so one can also get 2 to 3 bonus tracks apart from the high quality of CDs made here. The selctions are quite diverse and updated too. Ang galing nga eh, I can rent CDs of artists that I have not listened to yet, lalo na yung mga oldies. May mga BBC Peel sessions rin sila, I am listening to the Led Zeppelin's BBC live sessions right now, astig!

Sayang nga wala pa ring mga Pinoy CDs sa Asian section. Maraming Korean, Chinese, African at Brazilian cds pero bakit walang PINOY?

This is also a place where I can hone my Japanese reading skills dahil LAHAT ng titles ng CDs eh written in Japanese, of course hindi rin ito classified as "A,B,C.."
kungdi "a,e,i,u,o, ka , ke, ki..." minsan masakit sa ulo mag hanap sa totoo lang.

No comments: