Sunday, June 14, 2009

I ♥ this penguin.

My Nihongo lessons are taking a 3-week break as my sensei is on a long vacation. I just loove my sensei, I do feel so guilty when I show up without my homework so I've really made it a point to put time in studying Nihonggo.

Considering that three weeks off is a pretty looong break, I've slacked-off at study. Alas, something from sensei was in the mail! It was a blank diary and on a really cool Foujita postcard she wrote, " How's your condition now? I'd like to give you this for the three-week break... Please write a diary if you have time during my holiday. See you on the 20th."

I've got 3 entries so far and today I'll work on the "backlog". I'll be writing about this manga series I've been into lately. I've ditched the "Death Note" series since it was quite depressing to read about people dying all the time in this season. I'll reserve this one for wintertime.

Meet Kinoshita Beckham, a penguin! This is a surreal trip to an elementary school, with a penguin (Beckham) and a boy (Naoto). There's already a TV anime and now a movie in the works! This manga is really funny and it got me giggling to myself at a cafe lately... C was so curious and started reading a bit, and said this was definitely what elementary grade-schoolers would enjoy reading!

Malalaman mong nasa Japan ka na kapag ang pinalalabas sa sinehan ay full-length movies ng One Piece, Doraemon, Pokemon, Gundam, Tamagotchi at ito!

Image © Yūji Nagai/Shogakukan, Sho-Pro, TV Tokyo

No comments: