Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bago natapos ang Agosto

Missed my stop, a station away last Wednesday. I was so into this book, Out by Natsuo Kirino that I did not hear my stop being called out. What made me look up was the sense that there were only a few people left in the car! Go see for yourself what this book is all about.

Thursday afternoon at the office was just like any other until the whole city shook. It felt like there was this huuuge monster running just slightly underground and the ridges on it's back happened to ram the foundations and first floor of our office! We are on the ground floor and the jolt was quite strong enough you could hear a BANG! as everything is displaced for a split second. I forgot that it was a day away from the Great Kanto Earthquake, 1923.


No comments: