Friday, May 25, 2007

thynchronized thwimming tscheds



Sa wakas, natuloy rin yung date namin, sa pool! Wednesday was perfect, my partner and I hit the pool and boy did we get one helluva workout, well relatively. Grabe, HINGAL KABAYO SA ASCOT ang dating ko eh kalahati pa lang ng 25 meters yung nalalangoy ko... ito yung pakiramdam na naninigas yung leg muscles mo hanggang parang no matter how much you struggle to swim, you seem to be going nowhere! I looked at the lane to my left and saw streamlined, graceful swimmers pass me by while I choke in their wake...ackk, aahhckk..langoyyy, langoyyy aso!

We found ourselves in an IZAKAYA (a Japanese pub) after our pool debut --- BAD!
But I earned big points for not drinking any alcohol! A cup of hot green tea lang!

Today was no different re the muscle fatigue, BUT I feel my blood reaching some parts of my brain now. Halata ba, heheheeee...AND I have been sleeping so well, kahit siguro lumindol sa Tokyo ng M8, I would wake up in another life na siguro.

No comments: