Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Things

There's this featured news on Yahoo today about a 5000 yr old couple of skeletons found hugging each other. I went to see more pics and found a much more interesting picture-show of new underwater species, THOUSANDS of them found in our waters! There was this news last year about our seas being "ground zero" when it comes to bio-diversity. It used to be Indonesia but these European and Philippine scientists have new evidence to support their claim. MABUHAY!

I still have to overcome my fear of open water whenever I go snorkeling. So far, if I am wearing a snug life vest I feel more comfortable. I just hate the current!

See picture show here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I saw those photos of the skeletons, too, but it was years ago. My fear of open water is due to the fact that I don't swim and I'm more scared of cold water than drowning in it. --- 'te jingle

Ponpokopon said...

I am scared because it is a totally new world down there! Nevertheless, if I stay longer in the water I then get used to my new environment and I begin to enjoy the beauty of the sea, but by then my skin is more wrinkled than a prune.