Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tripping on these...



The latest Matmos album released in 2006, The Rose Has Teeth in the Mouth of the Beast. Go, see, listen and read about their subjects for their music and listen to the sampled sounds of semen, cow's uterus, reproductive tract, teeth, live snails playing a light sensitive theremin...
There is this dvd I am curious to rent and see, "I Shot Andy Warhol", and was surprised to learn about who Valerie Solanas is, as featured in this Matmos album.

godspeed you! black emperor --- very interesting name for a band that is why I rented "Yanqui u.x.o.". I guess the music of Tortoise is enough for me, there's no room for this group anymore.

other cds I rented and enjoyed, towa tei - "sweet robots against the machine", fantastic plastic machine - "imaginations", "beautiful" and "the best of curtis mayfield"

No comments: