Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Meeting the Green Fairy

In Japan, Absinthe could be ordered online here and here
so I am going to order a beginner's set and see if this thing really works. Let this be an experiment of sorts - D.U.I. drawing under the influence. Ano ang magiging hitsura ng artworks ko kaya? (babaw ko)

I am thinking of gathering all my friends for a night of Absinthe, art, music and other chuvanesstik rituals. But first, let's see kung talgang may epek ito sa utak.

I doubt it has any, check out this page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...let me know the epek. Di ba nakakasira ng ulo yan? - 'te jt

Tammy Wilson said...

Eek. I have a cousin that drank absinthe and ended up in the hospital telling everyone he was a rockstar. They were surprised he was alive, lol.

Ponpokopon said...

naah, looks like a harmless drink to me. thanks for the concern though.
anyways, i'll send u guys my left ear. 80* 80)