Friday, July 13, 2007

hail to the cheap!

INDEEDY! KANPAI!

I have been logging in 14-hour days at work lately, and sometimes I have to miss my last train, which really SUCKS big time when you are partying or at work because that means you have to take a cab, and the flagdown is at 660Y.

My colleague racked up a 10000Y taxi fare last night (P3,754 - in Pinoy Pesoses) and my boss told her that he does not want to reimburse it! HO-MY-GASS! ano kaya ang na-kain ng bossing ko at inatake ng KURIPOT-itis?! Binayaran rin naman dahil mangiyak-iyak na yung colleague ko - e sino ba naman ang hindi iiyak, ano!

I tell you, ang MAHAL ng taxi fare dito. The taxis are super-comfy - usually Toyota Crowns, and REALLY SAFE...as in 100%, the one I went home in, we had a nice discussion about family which doubled as a Nihonggo lesson for me, all for the price of Y3500 (P1300).

No comments: