Friday, November 23, 2007

muni muni muli

One time at the dining table, kabochan and I came to talking about infidelity. I forgot why we arrived at this topic, it definitely was not the kaki nabe that triggered it. We looked at so many possibilites we might be facing, from the one night stands to the stalker-mode ala "fatal attraction" and whether to tell all or just keep mum, and asked the question, "would I ever forgive you?".

We also looked at our level of tolerance, and though I can say we're pretty much liberal and would perhaps view an incident objectively first -- I am saying this because of myself, I do get emotional and sometimes, irrational - we also could not figure out where to draw the line we dare not cross.

Some of the people we know have lived through these experiences and the answer to the question above shows who they are with now at present. We both don't know if we can make a decision similar to theirs if ever the moment strikes, our relationship is strong right now, but who knows?!

We watched a football game afterwards.

No comments: